Next Thread
Print Thread
B
Benny89 Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
B
I tried to do this combo few times on my Poly Rogue.

In the same turn I did either Ruptures ->Chicken Claw or Chicken Claw->Ruptures.

Enemy simple won't move at all. Chicken just stands there...

I have no idea why it is not working. I get that some enemies MAY be smart enough not to move when they have ruptures on them but we are talking about CHICKEN here. Why it does no run anymore? Anyone else?

Is this some new bug? Larian please fix.

Last edited by Benny89; 10/10/17 11:53 PM.
M
journeyman
journeyman
M
Chickens dont always run and I believe they patched this in the last update because apparently it was game breaking... i never used it myself, but I thought it was hilarious. There are a lot of grand-standers on the forum who dont care about ruining other peoples fun.

Last edited by Marc54; 11/10/17 12:15 AM.
B
Benny89 Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
B
It was nerfed to not run?? It is a dam chicken! It is suppose to running away from you, not stand there and waiting for mortal blow...

Great... if that was intended now I will have to spend time trying to reverse that nerf in Divinity Engine 2...

Larian- please STOP nerfing things in game! It takes a lot of time later to put it back with editor you gave us.

Why do you even nerf things? We can setup in editor you gave us that skills will cost 0 AP and will do 600% dmg. If people want to break game, they will.

Stop nerfing fun combos.

old hand
old hand
They still run, but I do get the impression that they are LESS LIKELY to run if they are hit by Ruptured Tendons - this was from way before, not just recently. Tbh, I do feel like, "OF COURSE they are not running now that they are ruptured". But then, they do stand still occasionally even if not ruptured. So it could just be a "you see what you want to see" thing.

"We make our choices and take what comes and the rest is void."
M
journeyman
journeyman
M
.. it was in the patch notes. They didnt say that the fix will prevent all running but they clearly said that it was nerfed. I think they said that they will now only run a max of 6 steps or something like that. From what I can tell in my current run, they dont run at all if they are inside a fire or anything that damages them so I assume they dont run if you use rupture either.

B
Benny89 Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
B
Great, another nerf to fix.

Does anyone know where I can find chicken run distance in Editor and revert that stupid change?

old hand
old hand
I believe the "nerf" here was to reduce the distance chicken can run *when* they decide to run. Your original question was why they are *not* running. Because, I did find that chicken was able to run too far, which would cause you the trouble of having to waste a lot of APs to catch up to them when you get your turn - and that is just dumb. So I'd say that, I believe the "nerf" has nothing to do with how likely they will stay still or will run when they are in chicken form. The nerf means it will be easier for you to catch up to the chicken when they run away.

Last edited by Try2Handing; 11/10/17 09:48 PM.

"We make our choices and take what comes and the rest is void."
D
enthusiast
enthusiast
D
New combo of the day - sleeping arms+rupture tendons,where you also pray to rngsus that they will run from you.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard