Hey guys, so here's what I got going on.

The mod I'm working on doesn't have character creation at all, and I want the player to be a character that I've already designed.

Problem is, I can't get the DE2 to be... consistent.

I've set DefaultPlayer, I've DB_IsPlayer'd that bitch, and it still doesn't seem like it fully recognises the character as a PC. He sometimes doesn't have the little crown, but sometimes does.

Sometimes when I reload and build, it won't let me control him at all, and plops one of the companions down next to me. Sometimes, my custom PC can interact with objects, sometimes he can't. Sometimes he can interact with SOME, but not all--and it'll give me this "Constant in script for unknown object is invalid, item with handle "***-973924ab2bad" doesn't exist". But not every time.

How do I make the engine disregard the dummies, and consistently load with my custom PC as the one and only character?

I was told to delete the character creation script--which I should do anyway, since I'm not gonna use it at all--but I was wondering if anyone could explain exactly what's happening. Because keep in mind, once out of every two or so dozen reloads, it'll load JUST my guy, give him his little crown, and everything will work peachy. Just... very rarely.