Print Thread
#630579 13/10/17 05:04 PM
K
K-Money Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
K
I forget which god has to be spoken to (I think the one with the crow in it) but I can't seem to be rid of the permanently blinded trait.

How do I rid myself of it?

Thanks!

M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M
i don't think you can

i think it's similar to the permanent cow transformation. the only solution is to load a save

i could be wrong

V
journeyman
journeyman
V
try use clear minded.
Try use the mirror respect.
Try enter combat then use clear minded.

You probably get that debuff from piece of garbage Djin.

E
apprentice
apprentice
E
Originally Posted by Violet Gekko
try use clear minded.
Try use the mirror respect.
Try enter combat then use clear minded.

You probably get that debuff from piece of garbage Djin.

You can get useful things from that Djin you know. As long as you win the persuasion check, all the options are positives instead of negatives.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Elidan

You can get useful things from that Djin you know. As long as you win the persuasion check, all the options are positives instead of negatives.

Not true. I won the Finesse check.

- Asking for "Knowledge" gives you a children's book.
- Asking for "Power" gives you a lightning bolt to the head.
- Asking for "Gold" gives you a Necklace which is stolen, and guards will ask to check your back because someone matching your description is said to have taken it. If you have anything with a Stolen tag, not just the necklace, you go to jail. But that's still the best option because the necklace is worth a lot if you can sell it without a guard catching you with it first.

E
apprentice
apprentice
E
Originally Posted by Stabbey
Originally Posted by Elidan

Not true. I won the Finesse check.

- Asking for "Knowledge" gives you a children's book.
- Asking for "Power" gives you a lightning bolt to the head.
- Asking for "Gold" gives you a Necklace which is stolen, and guards will ask to check your back because someone matching your description is said to have taken it. If you have anything with a Stolen tag, not just the necklace, you go to jail. But that's still the best option because the necklace is worth a lot if you can sell it without a guard catching you with it first.

and I got good things... The power one was a chain lightning scroll I think. The value one was a white amulet/trinket selling for quite a lot. Don't know what you did wrong, or if a bug happened, but he can definitely give good things.

O
stranger
stranger
O
1. put on and off a blindfold from arena

or

2. die and get ressurected

veteran
veteran
The quest guise says that you need to pass an Intelligence Check, or a "Finesse [Mystic]" check - not "Finesse" on its own, you need the tag or else you get bad options.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard