Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
N
apprentice
apprentice
N
I'm trying now again with a friend and only Toolkit I in enabled mods. He gets an error "Can't load Game Master. Missing dependencies: JRaven's GM Toolkit: Larger scenes and more Objects!"

F
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
F
Tried again with the updated version of Toolkit II (I also removed any files that were left after unsubscribing from it on steam, before resubscribing again).
Result was the same. As soon as a player/client tries to connect to the lobby, they will be booted back to the main menu with the missing dependency instead of automatically downloading it.

I saw Larian is preparing for patch 4 and it will include improvements to mod sync issues. Don't know, if this is that issue they might be fixing, but here's hoping that it will. :P

J
journeyman
journeyman
J
@Nedrapter - can you unsubscribe, clean your mods and local mods folders and resubscribe? There is a new updated version and it does not have those characters in it's name (unless you are paraphrasing). I removed exclamation, hyphen etc from the name and description (which also probably will mean another copy of the mod will be on your PC in your mods folder)

@Feuertin - I hope the same. I have no idea why my mods specifically will not update. For Toolkit 2 I reinstalled EVERYTHING - game, editor, DLC, etc. and I used the built in workshop feature to publish it (obviously) so I have no idea why it would be any different than any other mod... unless there is a problem with the last game patch.

W
enthusiast
enthusiast
W
I had no issues with the tool kits when preloading them on the player computer. There were a few other mods getting stuck at 0% but since the not being able to uncheck mods in GM mods came back I was wasting my time trying to nail them down.

N
apprentice
apprentice
N
I tried many different stuff. What worked in the end is sending the mod files from me to all my players, after I unsubscribed from all.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard