Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
N0x Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Hello,

I have a small complaint regarding the merchants that keep in their inventory your old epic/legendary/unique items.

It is a good idea to allow the player to re-buy an item that he sold "by mistake" but when the merchant keeps an item with a level under your own, it gets tiresome to browse their new items while being spammed by old underleveled gear you sold and you will never want back. It makes shopping a bit tedious.

If it is a gear level under your own, they can just delete it for good. Even if it is a unique item! You cannot sell a unique "quest" item anyways so there will not be any problem.

veteran
veteran
Or they could add a "Buy Back" tab to merchants, which holds all the things you've sold them, but which (counter-intuitively) is NOT included in the "All" category.

Agree with both these suggestions. I'm always disappointed when I think they have a new legendary weapon but then it was the one I sold last level.

Trap Strats: DOS1:EE? Cheese - DOS2? Mashed potatoes - Proper nutrition is key to dungeon delving.
Larian had broke many things that were OK in the first game. Sortering in bartering is one of them.
I decided to sell everything to only one trader to avoid cluttering up everyone else.

Last edited by Sergey Butsenov; 18/10/17 03:13 PM.

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard