Next Thread
Print Thread
#632644 21/10/17 10:29 AM
A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Hey-ho im here for more stupid questions. I make a connected wall. Then - shift-up copy of house. Then make it as a roof. And for vision trough all that was i find is Fade section in object SideBar. It makes small round "window" but in original game - inside houses roof simply disappears. How can i do this?

Ashlight #632645 21/10/17 10:41 AM
veteran
veteran
Make it "Fadeable" and write a Fadegroup name for it if you want other things to fade if any item in that group fades at the same time (useful for forests, or sides of tall walls with tons of clutter hanging on the wall)

Set opacity to 0. Thought bear in mind the editor is a bit buggy in that regard, I usually have to restart the editor after setting something to being fadeable before it actually fades.

A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Thanks. I tried, but without restart. Now it works perfectly. smile
So, i wonder if there some guides about house constructing and etc? I've seen a couple of videos, but they show "how create 2x2 house". But i want to make a big two-storey manor for GM and didn't find any info about second floores, big roofs and etc.

Ashlight #632660 21/10/17 11:39 AM
veteran
veteran
You can't have two floors and both be walkable, but you can create stairs / ladder to teleport to the player to a separate "house" on a new terrain outside of the main map, to create the illusion there's several floors. You can open up some of the maps from the campaign to see examples smile

Moderated by  Larian_KVN 

Link Copied to Clipboard