Next Thread
Print Thread
E
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
E
Greetings, all!

Mechanically, which party compositions would you most recommend for Tactician/Honor mode (but mostly Tactician) for 2-member parties? 4-member parties? (Assume we would start as a multiplayer LAN game for character creation but merge into a 1P game thereafter.)

For the 2P party, I assume Lone Wolf on each to start. We may borrow NPCs for stealing or questing (because we like quest EXP), but that's it.

journeyman
journeyman
A duo of Lone Wolves is stronger than a full party : you scale faster/harder, you will gear way easier (you don't have to buy armors for 4 people, only 2), more AP during combats so not only your character hits like a truck BUT you can do more actions and just 1 turn kill a priority target.

With a 4 party team, you will be always weaker, because of how turns work in this game (you > enemy > 2nd member > enemy etc etc, ALWAYS, initiative means shit). The only plus for a 4 team is more civil abilities and more quest lines.

E
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
E
Having 4 teammates with Conjure Incarnate won me over yesterday in Ft. Joy. I'm also playing locally with a friend and we've preferred having 2 party mates each since we can try out more stuff in act 1 that way. We may respec later to a 2P team.

Thankee for the encouragement to research Lone Wolf! I didn't realize it boosted max AP and AP recovery!

Best team comp?

4 summoners with shields, lel.

E
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
E
4 people with Conjure Incarnate has been remarkably wonderful - much moreso than I expected! Sometimes, it's "Summon Flanking Buddy." Sometimes, it's "Summon Extra Party Member." Alleluia!

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard