Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
E
OP Offline
E
Huh.

This is the first time I see Gawin's corpse here...

[Linked Image]

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
I've found him in an assortment of different places, but not inside Fort Joy itself. I guess we could plot his route by the various places his corpse has been found!

J'aime le fromage.
enthusiast
enthusiast
If you drop him onto the beach, he dies in the flenser's playground. If you drop him on the other side, you can either save him from the magisters (in which case he will die by the undead in the swamp) or he will die to the magisters. I don't know if there is actually a way to keep him alive throughout the entire of act 1, would be really awesome if there was though.

Last edited by Sharp; 27/10/17 01:39 PM.
E
OP Offline
E
I am pretty sure I teleported him just where he asked this time. His corpse should be located where magister Dayna (or something like that) is.

Sometimes something fumbles and he attacks your party.

old hand
old hand
I found him at this place in any of my EA playthroughs and also in the release. He mocks the group, enters the cave and later meets Kniles, his bad. What's the problem?

W
stranger
stranger
W
I pick-pocketed then killed the gimp - it was obvious that he was looking out for himself only, since the gloves can't teleport the wearer. How was he possibly going to teleport me after I got him across?

What a deliciously crooked spine you have my dear, here's a shiv to help straighten it. Now isn't that better?
J
apprentice
apprentice
J
Same way he teleports you down to the ledge at first: he already has the Teleport skill, but he can't teleport himself. That's why he needs you to do it with the gloves. The idea is you're both supposed to teleport each other in stages. It works pretty well until he leaves your ass hanging at the last stage! Although it didn't exactly work out for him, did it?

M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M
regardless of where he goes, he will always die around where the voidwoken deepdweller shows up, even if there are no enemies in the area, so it's a scripted death (unless of course he dies earlier, like in the OP)

i was surprised to find him in the harbor area where all the magisters were, and even more surprised when he helped me in the fight against said magisters. almost forgave him for leaving me out to dry when i teleported him to freedom

i was kind of disappointed he wouldn't talk to me afterwards and just continued running towards the marshes

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard