Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
O
stranger
stranger
O
For me he returned to the ship after giving him the first item. I could finish the quest while he was on the ship. But the dialogue is weird, he says (while on the ship) that he will soon return to the ship. It seems that the dialogue has not been updated to indicate he got back on the ship.

M
stranger
stranger
M
Well good news the bug is fixed, hoping eta is soon so i can progress!

cetsuo Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Originally Posted by Raze

The issue with Tarquin either not returning to the Lady Vengeance, or not leaving and showing up in the graveyard in the first place, has been fixed and should be in the next update (no ETA yet).

Thank you. This bug stopped me from playing for the selfish reason that he is part of my ship's crew and i already lost many of them, so im not leaving anyone else behind.

I'll be eagerly waiting for that patch.

W
stranger
stranger
W
Good news, I'm not at the at point yet so my timing might be great..

What a deliciously crooked spine you have my dear, here's a shiv to help straighten it. Now isn't that better?
V
stranger
stranger
V
Well Tarquin is on the ship now, but when you speak to him, he still says stuff about gathering ingredients and moving to the ship when done. Is this okay? Will I be able to still complete his quest chain (Artifact) in the later acts?

stranger
stranger
Reporting in after todays hotfix, the quest is working for me now and I was finally able to complete it smile Tarquin went to the graveyard, accepted my pieces and is now safely back on the Vengeance.
Thanks for your hard work, ye mighty Vanquishers of Bugs!

Originally Posted by VisualDeadlock
Well Tarquin is on the ship now, but when you speak to him, he still says stuff about gathering ingredients and moving to the ship when done. Is this okay? Will I be able to still complete his quest chain (Artifact) in the later acts?

If you were able to hand him both pieces, I'd say yes. As far as I know he'll only do the forging sometime during the next act.

stranger
stranger
Awesome news!! Since Tarquin was always in the boat for me and never gave me the quest, I just moved on to the next act with the two pieces... Hopefully that won't break my game in the future smile

Loki makes the world more interesting but less safe... He is the father of monsters, the author of woes, the sly god...
Y
apprentice
apprentice
Y
They did say the Tarquin bug was fixed latest two patches too. I think it is reasonably fair to be warey of them actually fixing it.

T
stranger
stranger
T
Well, after the latest patch it looks like the issue might be fixed! I loaded my save game right outside the graveyard and Tarquin was standing right in front of my characters, and gave the quest. Hopefully no more snafus after finishing it too. Thanks Larian!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard