Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
CuznJay Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Came across this issue last night. My campaign normally has 4 players, but one was unavailable last night. The three who could play loaded up but were assigned the wrong characters. I attempted to move them around in the Party Management screen, but since the 4th player wasn't playing I was not allowed to reassign character to players. I would switch them around and click accept, but a message saying, "One or more players are unassigned.) or something along those lines.

I had a random 4th person join up briefly and I was able to reassign characters, and then I just removed the 4th player from the game. Is there any other way to do this if I don't have a 4th player available? Is this is a bug or was it designed this way?

Custom GM Mode Levels Mod Add-On (Steam)(Nexus)
R
stranger
stranger
R
You can connect to your own game with a 2nd client (run from your bin folder wherever the game is installed) and do it that way. Still, this sounds like a bug that needs to be fixed.

CuznJay Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Originally Posted by Rekuul
You can connect to your own game with a 2nd client (run from your bin folder wherever the game is installed) and do it that way. Still, this sounds like a bug that needs to be fixed.

Good to know! Thanks a lot.

Custom GM Mode Levels Mod Add-On (Steam)(Nexus)

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard