Larian Banner
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Darxim Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
I've been working on this spreadsheet for some time now. It has all the crafting recipes. I got them out of the editor, so I know it's complete. I changed the names of everything to what's used in-game (still have 5 items to confirm the names of), added the base values, descriptions of what the items do, and such.

There are several tabs for crafting, each presenting either different information or the same information in a different way (two of them let you look up what things you can craft with an ingredient, which was the main purpose of the sheet; I initially just wanted to know what Fish Bones were for and it got out of hand).

I've also added a few more tabs for non-crafting stuff, but there's a bunch of work left to do on those (especially the Skills tab), so for now you should just think of this as a crafting spreadsheet.

The spreadsheet is on Google Sheets, so you can sort it, comment on it (directly on cells, even), save a copy and edit it how you want it, etc. If you comment a correction, I'll usually make the correction the same day. Sometimes I use notes to leave questions for viewers, so if you find one you know the answer to, leave a comment on that cell. You can comment anonymously.

A lot of things have notes on them. You have to mouse-over the cell to see the note.

Link to Crafting Spreadsheet

If you have any corrections, please leave a comment in the spreadsheet on the cell you're correcting.

P
journeyman
journeyman
P
This is great. Thanks!

Darxim Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Things currently 99%+ finished on the spreadsheet that aren't recipe-based:

- Class builds: Reference for what starting abilities, skills, stats, and equipment a character you recruit will have based on the class you choose for them (assuming you recruit them at level 1).

- Race traits: Just tells what advantages each race has for when you're not able to check in-game.

- Rune chart: Quick reference for what bonus types each type of rune will give you. Mostly useful for looking up with ability/stat bonus you get from mythic/power frames.

- Abilities: Same information you can get in-game, with a few additional notes.

- Talents: Descriptions of most of the talents were re-written but are the same information as in-game, although some of my descriptions are more accurate than the in-game ones (particularly for Five-Star Diner, which I plan to expand upon).

Things that need the most work:

- Skills: I've found the in-game descriptions of many skills to be a bit lacking, and the ones I've found online to be vague at best. The intention of this tab is to let one know exactly what's going to happen when they use a particular skill, not just a general idea. Most of the descriptions highlighted in pink were copied from a web source, and are a pretty good example of the "vague at best" descriptions I'm talking about. If you have a better description than one of those, comment it on that cell and I'll replace it. All ability-based skills in the game should be listed currently. I'm also working on including skills that are not ability-based, and even ones you can't have on your own characters (such as those that only your summoned creatures get; I've got some of those already).

- Status: Any status effect, this will have the details. There are a lot of skills that set their own unique statuses, and I'm trying to get the exact details for them all. This tab doesn't have durations listed because the skill sets the duration, not the status. While there are currently a lot of statuses listed, there are many still that are not. I'm getting to them, though. It's a more significant undertaking than I thought it would be.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon, Nicou 

Link Copied to Clipboard