Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
I helped Almira the succubus and her boyfriend in Paradise Downs. She came to my ship. She asked for the schematic for Swornbreaker and I gave it to her. I moved on to the nameless isles and the two are no longer on my ship. I've moved past the nameless isle and they're still no longer around.

I
iaf Offline
stranger
stranger
I
same here. Also found this and this.
If any Larin team member read that should I attach save file before Act 3 enter.
This bug really annoying and I've stopped playing cuz of that =(

P.S. For some reason tags dont work properly

Last edited by vometia; 07/11/17 01:54 PM. Reason: formatting
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by iaf
P.S. For some reason tags dont work properly

It's a restriction on new users to prevent spammers linking back to their sites. I've removed the restriction now.

J'aime le fromage.
C
stranger
stranger
C
Same bug here. I found out on reddit, that it's supposed to happen when you put the stone tablet into your stash on the lady vengeance (the one she asks you to bring to her for the oathbreaker quest).

Nevertheless, this bug is really annoying, especially for people that play on honour mode and DON'T have a save to go back too. :/

veteran
veteran
You're not supposed to even have that stone tablet anyway. You give it to her, yet keep it even though she says a fair number of times she owns it.

This seems to be an issue in a fair number of quests where you're supposed to give away items but they are never removed from your inventory, like heads and stuff.

I
iaf Offline
stranger
stranger
I
Originally Posted by Hassat Hunter
You give it to her, yet keep it even though she says a fair number of times she owns it.

I even tried to put it to her inventory by pickpocked window. She not appeared at third act anyway.

veteran
veteran
Like the others I couldn't find her initially, but she's directly under the teleporter icon.
Haven't yet found a swornbreaker to give her yet though, so haven't tested that part.

I
iaf Offline
stranger
stranger
I
Originally Posted by Hassat Hunter
Like the others I couldn't find her initially, but she's directly under the teleporter icon.
Haven't yet found a swornbreaker to give her yet though, so haven't tested that part.

Yeah, I've tried now to erase all my ship chest items (which I got many). Used oil barrel production machine at Blackpit. And it works. She appeared. I've reload save thinking bug was fixed at recent patches, but not - still she not appear.
So now I'm erasing different parts of my ship chest trying to investigate what exactly leading her to disappear.

I
iaf Offline
stranger
stranger
I
Ok, I've understood what was wrong. Erasing anything doesn't help. The only thing need to do for bug fixing is pick up stone tablet to inventory from ship chest, then teleport anywhere and teleport back to ship. Now you can leave island being sure Almira be with you at act 3.

C
stranger
stranger
C
I'm having this bug as well. 2 playthroughs on co-op and both times Almira has disappeared.

I have a save game I can pass along if it would help for bug fixing.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard