Print Thread
E
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
E
[MINIMAL SPOILERS!]

Greetings, all!

I've heard in D:OSII there are common (white), uncommon (green), rare (blue), epic (purple), legendary (orange), divine (yellow), and unique (gold) items. Ignoring unique items for now since they have predetermined stats, how do item rarities determine stats?

I've seen green items have a single + to something (STR, Thievery, etc.) sometimes with a secondary extra effect on weapons (like 10% to set Silence on a subject with no magic armor), blues have a + to two stats, and no appreciable difference in for purple gear.

Mind you, we're still in act 1 and have only found a single purple item and nothing more rare than epic.

W
apprentice
apprentice
W
Well i think the higher the tier the item is (rare,epic,divine) the more stats it gives. Im not talkin about attributes but more "slots" for stats. For example a blue ring provide +1 to pyro and +1 to geo but an epic provide in aditional to those +1 to something else and a divine +1 to something else. Also it effects the damage on weapons by a little. The only problem i find is that after a while you will be forced tro change gear every 2 lvls at max due to stats inflation.

F
apprentice
apprentice
F
Armor and HP scale exponentially, but there is no strict requirement to have every piece of equipment at max level. It is harder with slightly under-level gear, but not impossible.

Rarities work this way:
There are 3 rarities at any given level. At level 9 all of them improve by one step (uncommon becomes rare, rare becomes epic, epic becomes legendary). At level 16 they improve further, removing rare and adding divine rarity. I think there is an exception that epic cannot be found before level 5.

Funnily that means that lv8 epic gear has actually more stats than lv9 epic gear (except armor ofc). But no one cares, since you now have access to legendary.

About what stats you can get, I would need to check the modding editor.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard