Print Thread
#637575 21/11/17 10:28 AM
W
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
W
Hi Mates,

any way to get this elven-things like blood sacrifice and break chains on all characters without influencing the individual char quests?

My main is Ifan others are Beast / Red Prince and Sebille

I play the game on german so its hard to translate for example crafting guides without see any pictures.

P.S. One extra question: There is a quest where i have to activate 4 totems for evry season of the year, but i cant activate this tree (spring totem) with any of my firegrenades, firearrows or firespells. Is there any chance to make it with a full physical damage party?

V
journeyman
journeyman
V
You can get Flesh Sacrifice with an elven Mask of the shape shifter.
Just rip off an elven face with a flesh ripper and combine it with a source orb.
This mask is different from Fanes Mask it let's you keep the elven form even if you put on another headpiece.
You can't get Sebille's ability for other chars than her.

Why don't you just respec for the tree quests with the mirror in the ship?

P.S I'm German too, if anything is unclear you can msg me.

Last edited by Victor_Creed; 21/11/17 03:44 PM.
T
stranger
stranger
T
do you sacrifice the helmet item slot?

V
journeyman
journeyman
V
Originally Posted by tesb
do you sacrifice the helmet item slot?

Only with Fane's helmet, you can take the helmet of or equip another helmet after you transformed with a crafted Mask of the Shapeshifter.

Last edited by Victor_Creed; 21/11/17 07:13 PM.
W
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
W
And which spell can activate this totem...? Which skills i need?

M
apprentice
apprentice
M
Originally Posted by Wikinger
And which spell can activate this totem...? Which skills i need?

As far as I know the only spell working here is laser ray (Strahl der Macht). Edit: Sorry, that was completely nonsense. Just mixed it. Not laser ray is needed, it's "Rainig Blood"(Blutregen).

Maybe a different way to activate the tree is to position a party member near the tree and make it bleed. But not sure if this would work either.

Sorry for the confusion with laser ray. smile

milo

Last edited by milorien; 22/11/17 08:42 AM.
W
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
W
Rain blood is summer totem. I used flesh sacrifice which is also working.
But spring totem needs something like a firespell.

Which class is this ray of light...aero?

V
journeyman
journeyman
V
Laser Ray is Pyro ofc, since it is fire.

L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L
Originally Posted by Wikinger
Rain blood is summer totem.
It really isn't. Blood is Spring (time of rebirth) and any old blood will do. You can use Flesh Sacrifice or (apparently) shoot a passing small animal. It doesn't matter. The best thing is you don't have to redo it every 2 milli-seconds like the others. Once it is done it is done.

Like Victor said above (although I don't know what ofc means) summer is hot so you need lasers. I'm not sure if lasers are hot really but there you are. Probably they are unless the wavelength is really long and then they would be blue not red with less smoke. I try not to dwell too much on the technicalities.

V
journeyman
journeyman
V

J
apprentice
apprentice
J
Summer is a fire cloud, not just fire. Laser Ray works; summoned Fire Slugs have access to that spell as well. In fact, you can find a ring that has Summon Fire Slug on it, but I can't remember where you get the ring--I think it's a quest reward. There's also the Aero spell Vaporize; if you have that spell just chuck a fire grenade and then use Vaporize on the fire. If you don't have the spell, Ovis in Driftwood square sells it. He also sells an Air wand with that spell on it, but that's more expensive than simply buying the skill book.

Spring is blood, Fall is a static cloud (just shoot a static cloud arrow), Winter is ice (ice arrow or Hydro spell).

E
E
Didn't know you can combine face + source orb and use it as a mask. So the Mask of the Shapeshifter is actually pointless. And you sacrifice the helmet slot if using it. Plus it looks ridiculous.

Hear ye, hear ye! Bishop Alexander was slain by seagulls! Culprits still at large!

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard