Next Thread
Print Thread
#637669 22/11/17 11:42 PM
D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
I'm in the basement below Mordus' house and I've found the room with all the vases hiding skeletal minions. I've had a bit of trouble with this fight as I'm playing a Lone Wolf Elven Summoner/Necromancer with Sebille doing her Scoundel/Warcraft thing as a Lone Wolf companion. My party is level 11 going on 12. I've seen other posts which recommend Teleporting the vases away from Mordus and then running outside after engaging him so he doesn't consume any corpses and transform into a giant bug. However, when I Teleport a vase it automatically begins the fight, so I don't see how this is a viable strategy - I can only Teleport a few of them before I exhaust TP-related skills. Am I misunderstanding the strategy or am I doing something wrong?

Hey, hey, hey — don't be mean. We don't have to be mean. 'Cause, remember: no matter where you go... there you are.
D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
[quote=Drago Darkstorm]I'm in the basement below Mordus' house and I've found the room with all the vases hiding skeletal minions. I've had a bit of trouble with this fight as I'm playing a Lone Wolf Elven Summoner/Necromancer with Sebille doing her Scoundel/Warcraft thing as a Lone Wolf companion. My party is level 11 going on 12. I've seen other posts which recommend Teleporting the vases away from Mordus and then running outside after engaging him so he doesn't consume any corpses and transform into a giant bug. However, when I Teleport a vase it automatically begins the fight, so I don't see how this is a viable strategy - I can only Teleport a few of them before I exhaust TP-related skills. Am I misunderstanding the strategy or am I doing something wrong? [/quote]

**Edit** I see now this isn't the actual battle with Mordus, just with the minions surrounding the lich he was draining. (grins sheepishly) Apparently the battle with Mordus comes later, in another area.

Hey, hey, hey — don't be mean. We don't have to be mean. 'Cause, remember: no matter where you go... there you are.
V
journeyman
journeyman
V
I'm not quite sure if I understand your question, but if you want to keep him from transforming just don't create any corpses, aka focus him and don't kill his minions.

J
apprentice
apprentice
J
With a bit of cheese, it can be won! 😉 You can use the door as a choke point; leave one of your characters there, out of line of sight. Then use the character with the highest vitality and armor to go in and press the green button to free the lich, then run back out the door and nip to the side, out of the line of sight. You'll take some damage, but the lich should help and once you get out the door, you'll be able to bottle each opponent up as they reach the door. They'll use AOE abilities to try and hit you from afar but eventually they'll have to engage close-up and that gives you the advantage with two melee characters. Just stand on either side of the door, heal and buff each other up, and engage each opponent as it comes and you should prevail.

You could also use a summons as a decoy and let them beat it to death while you head for the door.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard