Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
E
OP Offline
E
If you talk to Tarquin after he gives you the Anathema using a different character, he says "Anathema is coming along very nicely, you must come to me as soon as it is complete"

Hear ye, hear ye! Bishop Alexander was slain by seagulls! Culprits still at large!
E
OP Offline
E
Magic mirror doesn't let me add any more points in Intelligence. I have Intelligence 51, +21 from gear, +2 from Spider's Kiss (mirror doesn't show the Spider Kiss boost btw).

I can increase my intelligence just fine in game.

Hear ye, hear ye! Bishop Alexander was slain by seagulls! Culprits still at large!
E
OP Offline
E
For anyone affected by the mirror removing your Academy boosts - if you save, go to main menu, reload, it adds the boost back.

E
OP Offline
E
Medusa Head - tooltip missing "resisted by" info
Black shroud - tooltip missing "resisted by" info

E
OP Offline
E
Brother Lyle - missing voice acting

E
OP Offline
E
Maddelyn Kemm - voice acting doesn't match with text

E
OP Offline
E
Steal from Jorja Webb and she'll get up from the chair. She doesn't know how to sit down again, she sits on the ground next to the chair, gets up to say her line, sits down on the ground again.

Same for Calvert.

Last edited by Evangeline; 28/12/17 02:18 AM.

E
OP Offline
E
"What a Fuss to have Wrought" - got the loan, quest doesn't activate

E
OP Offline
E
Unable to loot your blood vial after lockpicking it open in Sanguinia Tell's basement, you have to close the cabinet door and reopen.

E
OP Offline
E
Lohse, inspecting Adramalik's locked chest: "Locked...with magic..."
Sebille: "I've got a lockpick, hold my beer"

Last edited by Evangeline; 31/12/17 01:27 AM.

E
OP Offline
E
The fight with Lucian and Dallis is all sorts of broken.. I don't even..

Music is odd.. calm and peaceful, not suited for final battle. Not sure if bug or not anymore.

Sebille should not be affected by attacks of opportunity cause of her talent and yet she is in this fight.

"Chicken Claw prevented by Magic Armour" - since when?! Chicken claw is supposed to be prevented by physical.

Sebille slips and falls on cursed blood - never seen this before. She gets up and doesn't lose her turn though, weird. Edit: just had Red Price do the same on regular blood.

OMG this stupid system of the enemy talking to whoever of my party it's closest to, that I've had to deal with the entire game. Braccus now addresses Sebille and she has zero points in persuasion. Persuasion check - failed. GG.

Isbeil appears in the final fight even though I've absorbed her spirit to prevent the God King from getting to her. Goodbye meaningful choices.

The fact that I have to pause the game during the final fight and do bug reports says EVERYTHING about this game.

I can't wait to finish this game and erase it from memory. I'll keep my sweet Sebille in there as the most memorable character maybe ever, and Malady too, she's great. Everything else will be marked for deletion.

Last edited by Evangeline; 30/12/17 08:11 PM.

E
OP Offline
E
Typo? "and then, when you told (me?) you love me, all of me awoke"
Typo: "you kiss each other passionately, ready to face (the) darkest dark"

E
OP Offline
E
Windego is still not dead? How many times do I have to kill her? Even absorbed her spirit last time. But no, she's still kicking and the God King is having some fun with her. Well, enjoy.

E
OP Offline
E
Well it's a wrap. My final thoughts: "dammit I should've killed Tarquin" smile

Favourite bit of the game - Sebille. Alix if you're reading this, you've done a terrific job you sexy lab scientist you! Looking forward to your next one!

Second prize goes to.. Malady! Superb voice acting.

Third prize: writing. The story kept me going, wasn't hard to read or overly pretentious like other games *cough* Tides of Numenera *cough*, simply great and captivating. Well done.

Last edited by Evangeline; 31/12/17 02:23 AM.

M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M
Originally Posted by Evangeline
The fight with Lucian and Dallis is all sorts of broken.. I don't even..

Music is odd.. calm and peaceful, not suited for final battle. Not sure if bug or not anymore.

definitely not a bug, i enjoyed this effect, along with the echo distortion for all the sound effects

Sebille slips and falls on cursed blood - never seen this before. She gets up and doesn't lose her turn though, weird. Edit: just had Red Price do the same on regular blood.

this is a bug i think, i've had characters slip on necrofire multiple times in the final fight exclusively

OMG this stupid system of the enemy talking to whoever of my party it's closest to, that I've had to deal with the entire game. Braccus now addresses Sebille and she has zero points in persuasion. Persuasion check - failed. GG.

i agree that this is annoying, but if it's any consolation, the persuasion check doesn't matter at all and the fight proceeds the same way regardless

Isbeil appears in the final fight even though I've absorbed her spirit to prevent the God King from getting to her. Goodbye meaningful choices.

no idea how this is handled lore-wise. i don't think absorbing people's spirits necessarily prevents them from being reclaimed by the god king, but who knows

Last edited by miaasma; 31/12/17 06:16 AM.
C
stranger
stranger
C
Bugs encountered so far in v3.0.160.028:
-Lohse (main char) just obtained the first source skill - talks to Red Prince and Beast about encountering human god instead of "thing inside her" like she does correctly when talking to Ifan
-skills on cool-down when removed from memorised skills cannot be re-memorised until the cool-down has expired

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard