Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Raal Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
On starting a new 'Adventure' project, creating a new 'basic' level, targeted at 'Story', the following default errors occur on an initial build of the StoryEditor frown.

Note: This is without making any changes

[Linked Image]

Is there a quick scripting update I can apply to the Story to resolve this?

Thanks!
Raal.

old hand
old hand
This will happen if your editor data is out of sync with the game data from today's patch. I got these errors when I downloaded the game patch before they had released the editor update. Once I got the editor patch, they were resolved, so much sure you editor data (and DLC if using Steam) are all up to date. Which are you using, GOG or Steam?

DOS2 Mods: Happily Emmie After and The Noisy Crypt

Steam Workshop
Nexus Mods
Raal Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Steam.

And you would appear to definitely be correct as everything is building without errors now smile. Thanks!

T
stranger
stranger
T
I'm having errors similar to this after downloading the editor from GOG for the first time today. Is the version of the editor that is currently on GOG incompatible with the newest version of the game or is there a problem on my end?

Originally Posted by toava
I'm having errors similar to this after downloading the editor from GOG for the first time today. Is the version of the editor that is currently on GOG incompatible with the newest version of the game or is there a problem on my end?
The GOG editor has not been updated in two months. It's two updates behind the game.

addict
addict
The GOG version is indeed not yet up to date smile We're working with GOG to get you guys the latest version as soon as possible smile

Sincerely,
Kevin

CTRL+K the elf
Editor v3.0.158.708 can be found on GOG Galaxy now.

Moderated by  Larian_KVN 

Link Copied to Clipboard