Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
So I'm at the boat (Lady Vengeance) and have not proceeded to Act 2 yet. I've been playing with 2 friends and Fane so far but I've kinda grown tired of Fane and I'm not really sure how to build him.

I decided I wanted to go a ranger/summoner build but realized Ifan Ben Mezd fits perfectly for such a build..

Only problem is he died while we were fighting Patrolman Kraus in Fort Joy.

We tried resurrecting him with scrolls, but it did not work. So we left him and continued our journey..

Is there any conceivable way to get him back so I can switch him with Fane before we proceed to Act 2?

Game is completely unmodded and we're playing 3/4. Me on Sebille and my two friends on their own made characters.

J
apprentice
apprentice
J
If he's not wandering around on the boat and you want him specifically, then I can't think of anything else to do besides 1) reloading a previous save before getting on the boat and trying again to resurrect him, 2) reloading to a save before he died and replaying progress, or 3) restarting the game.

However, there's a lizard on the boat, Sgt. Zrilla, from whom you can hire mercenaries. They won't have any companion quests, but will fill out the empty spot in your party if you only care about the build and not about Ifan specifically.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard