Larian Banner
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#640181 05/01/18 11:15 AM
123xzcs Offline OP
OP Offline
I'm guessing there is something wrong with the value of the items below.

The one of the left should have higher value because it has:
- better armor stats
- +0.5 movement
- higher level, and is Devine

while everything else is the same (+15%/+10%/+1 sneak/+2 init). The only other difference is Earth and Air resistances are flipped, but that shouldn't matter for the value.

[Linked Image]

M
journeyman
journeyman
M
Not that you are wrong, you arent, but unfortunately, gold has absolutely no value in this game past act 1... by the end of act 2 you are swimming in it and have nothing to buy with it. In my 1st play-through, even without stealing, i still ended the game with around 200k gold if memory serves me.

In the 2nd play-through, with stealing, i had around 100k by mid act 2 not including the fact that I stole everything that I needed so I still had nothing to use the gold on...

Last edited by Marc54; 05/01/18 08:50 PM.
123xzcs Offline OP
OP Offline
So you swim in gold, that's great smile It's true, it's not a very significant detail, but seemed like a bug to me nonetheless.

P
apprentice
apprentice
P
My guess is that a low level actually contributes to the item's worth. A lower-level weapon is available earlier in the game (and can be used without penalty by a lower-level character). Regarding enemies of the same level as the item, the level 15 weapon is considered to be more powerful.

It is still odd...

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard