Print Thread
#642386 15/02/18 04:09 AM
M
miaasma Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
M
does anyone know how much AP murga (from the driftwood arena) gets? i've always wondered this since she somehow spends like 10ap worth of movement and skills every turn and nothing in her description accounts for it

she generally kills at least one character during her first turn

E
E
She's cheating obviously. If you look at her, she is drinking some potions or something before starting her turn.

M
miaasma Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
M
just realized i posted this in the wrong subforum, oops

i don't know what potions she drank unless there's some AI-specific adrenaline potion that gives you extra starting AP but i swear i can throw her into an oil puddle and she'll still run all the way over to my squishiest character and use sawtooth knife

Y
Y
Teas, probably. Although I don't remember seeing the icons for teas...

M
miaasma Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
M
just attempted her fight again, there's no buff or anything on her that explains how much she can move

i've played through this game a bunch of times and i never remember her being this difficult. did she get buffed in the latest patch or something? i'm on-level with reasonably decent gear and she's still nearly one-shotting all of my characters and performing an impossible amount of actions each turn

E
E
Which level is your party? Trying to do her on level lower than 12 is looking for trouble.

M
miaasma Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
M
that's never been the case before recently

i managed to win the fight but jesus, it seemed like a difficulty spike compared to my previous experiences with her

she's always had high starting AP but it seemed excessive during this run even for her

I think the idea is that you're only facing one person when your party can consist of up to four characters. My team of level 10 Hydrosophist / Geomancer / Polymorph with 1 provoking leadership tank did ok in Tactician. There's like 4 or 5 skills to buff your armour, good chance to dodge a couple of hits, and then I just freeze Murga. My tank still died once, admittedly. If you're weak when the other monster appears then you're probably screwed because the monster gets to act and cast a source spell straight away. If I were level 13 - 15, then I think Murga would've just fallen flat on her face.

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard