Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Please check your steam/gog. Update should be available.

Last edited by Seter; 16/05/18 03:27 PM.

Rocks fall, everyone dies
V
stranger
stranger
V
Very much appriciated. The additional fixes/changes to GM Mode is also very welcome!

Edit: I just loaded the game to try this out. At least one problem still remains - if you change the level of an NPC, all talents and skills are still reset. This makes it very hard to prepare encounters that players may encounter at different levels when trying to build a campaign that isn't linear.

Last edited by Vilerian; 16/05/18 06:10 PM.
Originally Posted by Vilerian
Very much appriciated. The additional fixes/changes to GM Mode is also very welcome!

Edit: I just loaded the game to try this out. At least one problem still remains - if you change the level of an NPC, all talents and skills are still reset. This makes it very hard to prepare encounters that players may encounter at different levels when trying to build a campaign that isn't linear.

Hello!
I've just verified again and everything seems to work correct on latest version. What version of the game do you have? Can you also send me a zip with your campaign in PM so i could verify it with your data.

V
stranger
stranger
V
Update: The problems seems to be limited to Exported Characters; If I remake a character from the same creature, give it the same Skills & Talents as my previously Exported Character, the new one will work just fine. This holds true if I save the newly made character as an Exported Character and put another copy of it into the game.

Old Exported Characters will not work, however. I also cannot simply put the Exported Character into the game and make a new Exported Character from it with a new name - the problem remains. I'll simply have to redo all of my Exported Characters.

I also sent a PM.

N
apprentice
apprentice
N
This patch was supposed to fix this? I still have the same problem.
Many NPCs I create, after coming back to the campaign , they have lost their talents and abilities, while retaining levels, skills and items. I'm not exactly sure if it's triggered when players enter and I load the scene or whenever I exit the campaign and enter later.

edit: Also another thing that resets , names of encounter groups and their order is shuffled. When you have made like 15 groups, sorted and named... then you come back and see them "Encounter 1-15" and in random order... I want to punch smt :P

Last edited by Nedrapter; 17/05/18 09:17 PM.
C
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
C
Great news!

But please, for the love of the RPG god, don’t tell me I have to redo all of my exported NPCs. Because, when this bug existed, what have I done instead of creating scenes? I have of course created NPCs and exported them so I could put them in scenes when the bug was fixed.

Hello!
We checked campaign you sent us - and everything seems ok, do you still have the issue?

V
stranger
stranger
V
The problem persists for me when it comes to exported characters. Everything else works just fine. But I've remade most of the NPCs at this point, so it's not really much of a concern to me. Hopefully it's just a wierd bug coming up just on my end. Thanks for taking the time to check it though, much appriciated!

C
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
C
Unfortunately, I seem to have the same issue. My exported npcs I made gets reset when I put them in a scene which I load at a later time😣

C
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
C
...new npcs I make now does not get reset.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard