Next Thread
Print Thread
#643640 15/03/18 01:49 PM
T
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
T
I want to change some buffs in the game.
I see that FearImmunity is given by 3 different things (1 Talent,Spiritual trait and Leadership above level 5).

So i would like to change Spiritual and Leadership

I know how to change Leadership (potion.txt) but i don't know what i have to write in place of "fearimmunity"

Then i aslo have to know which is the file i have to edit to change traits

I need strings for
Slow,Curse,Charme,Weak,Bleed,Disease,Blind,Cripple.

I tried Slowimmunity and Weakimmunity but they didn't work so i gave up for the others

A
addict
addict
A
Modding-related questions are more likely answered in the modding section. Next time this would be the best place to post.

1) You don't have to replace the FearImmunity-flag, you can just delete the data "Flags" "FearImmunity" line.

2) Traits are completely hardcoded (except for Obedient in Potion.txt). We don't have access to their effects. A possible workaround would have been forcing the status via script but this doesn't seem to bypass immunities despite of what the description for the CharacterApplyStatus-call claims. You could apply another status though, if you're willing to get into story and character scripting (story scripting would be necessary to catch the traits of a character).

3) You can look immunity names up in Public\Shared\Stats\Generated\Structure\Base\ValueLists.txt after extracting the right pak file or downloading it from the link that Cadmus88 provided in this thread: Guide: Editing companion starting properties. This is the list for status immunities:

value "FreezeImmunity"
value "BurnImmunity"
value "StunImmunity"
value "PoisonImmunity"
value "CharmImmunity"
value "FearImmunity"
value "KnockdownImmunity"
value "MuteImmunity"
value "ChilledImmunity"
value "WarmImmunity"
value "WetImmunity"
value "BleedingImmunity"
value "CrippledImmunity"
value "BlindImmunity"
value "CursedImmunity"
value "WeakImmunity"
value "SlowedImmunity"
value "DiseasedImmunity"
value "InfectiousDiseasedImmunity"
value "PetrifiedImmunity"
value "DrunkImmunity"
value "SlippingImmunity"

My mods for DOS 1 EE: FasterAnimations - QuietDay - Samaritan
T
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
T
OK thanks for the list (i was using SlowImmunuty and not SlowED,Curse and not CursED,etc..) so i can't change traits. That's not good

It is at least possibile to edit Talents?

A
addict
addict
A
Sorry, talents are also hardcoded (and so are abilities and attributes). You can only make additions via scripting.

My mods for DOS 1 EE: FasterAnimations - QuietDay - Samaritan

Link Copied to Clipboard