1) Taunting pierces armor
I already stated the problem right after this change is made.
Before the taunted behavior is improved:
I would like this change is an option setting that can be turned on or off in the host.
Those who like it can enable it, those who don't like it can turn it off.
2) While Blood sucker and Cryogencsis Stasis heal undead, why Rallying Cry harm undead?
3) While entangled or webbed, the character or enemies can still use skills like, Blitz Attack, Backlash.
It is astonished to see entangled enemies use Blitz Attack and rush to you. And you cannot teleport them away while they are entangled.
4) Worm Tremor entangle undead directly without magic armour resist
5) The description for Winter Blast and Hail Strike is wrong or mixed up.
Winter Blast only hit enemies (and friendly summon) but Hail Strike hit all targets.
6) Shield Up now need two clicks to use. Please also set Deflective Barrier (and others) to use two clicks to use. It is now one click to activate.
7) Creatures in blinded status should have reduced dodging ability.
8) Creatures that are entangled, webbed and slowed status should have reduced accuracy.
9) Sucker punch logo in hotbar
Problem still there since the patch in Feb
10) Please review item level of quest rewards
For some quests, the boss is at higher level. After completing the quest (fighting the boss) and collect the reward from NPC, the level of the item in the reward is much lower.
For example, Lohar and Mordus. Mordus is a Level 12 boss.
But defeating Mordus and collect the reward from Lohar giving me a Level 9 item...
Another example is Ryker, for getting the tablet from Black Pits need to deal with level 13 to level 14 enemies. But the reward is an item with much lower level.
11) For Steam and Multiplayer
Please make the players who had joined the game appear in the 'Friends -> Recently Played With' tab.
So that we could find out who had joined the multiplayer game.
Currently I could not find a way to find or look for the profile of the players that had joined my game.
12) I like the game but don't like frequently need to upgrade gears.
Gears become obsolete if it is two levels behind the current level of the enemies.
I liked the idea of Victor Vran, two lower stat items can be craft to build an item with better stat.
Dwarven Stew healing effect is weaker than Dinner
Dwarven Stew gives +1 Strength , 10% Healing for 6 turns.
Dinner alone gives +1 Strength, 15% Healing for 6 turns.
Dwarven Stew is created by combining Dinner with any Beer.
So the Dwarven Stew is not an appealing healing option to me.
Maybe change to:
Giving the same healing effect as Dinner.
If the character who take the Dwarven Stew is a Dwarf, gives 17 to 18% Healing for 6 turns.
Or 15% Healing for 7 turns.
14) For inventory enable the option to highlight multiple items by:
Pressing a key (e.g. Ctrl) and left click mouse button and dragging.
Then players can place the highlighted items into wares.
15) Accuracy fall off (Bow and crossbow) for longer distance
16) For equipping shield, maybe add attribute check on strength or strength plus constitution instead of constitution alone.
It would make it more challenging for the 'wand with shield' character build.
17) Nemesis fighting each other in Arxhttp://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1322876924
Those highlighted in red is enemy. Those highlighted in yellow is neutral.
I have seen from the log that they fight each other.