Next Thread
Print Thread
N
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
N
Hi all,

I'm extremely new to the game, and I wanted to try Fextra's build (https://fextralife.com/divinity-original-sin-2-builds-eternal-warrior-death-knight-perfected/) since I know nothing about the game. In the starting stats they state: "The best way to start this Build is by picking the Metamorph Class, removing points from Finesse and putting them all into Strength. Then put [u]1 point into Warfare[/u] and 1 point into Polymorph and take Battle Stomp, Tentacle Lash, and Bull Horns." There is no option to put a point into Warfare after putting one point into polymorph. What am I missing? I just started so I can re-roll if I missed something important. Thanks in advance!

veteran
veteran
There is already one point in Polymorph, so take away the point from two-handed and put it into Warfare. wink

Though you will be able to respec anyway after chapter 1, so restarting is not that important I guess.

N
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
N
Originally Posted by Kalrakh
There is already one point in Polymorph, so take away the point from two-handed and put it into Warfare. wink

Though you will be able to respec anyway after chapter 1, so restarting is not that important I guess.

Thank you for that info!!! So in your opinion, I'll get a respec option and restarting isn't needed? Is it a full respec?

Last edited by vometia; 23/03/18 08:27 PM. Reason: formatting
veteran
veteran
The guide seems to be not well described for new players.

You can respec everything as much as you like and as often as you like for the rest of the game.

N
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
N
Originally Posted by Kalrakh
The guide seems to be not well described for new players.

You can respec everything as much as you like and as often as you like for the rest of the game.

Thank you so much for your help. It's nice to see there are helpful people in this community!

Y
Y
Every time I see talk of somebody's build in OS2 I raise an eyebrow. OS2 has got such a shallow character customization that the idea of a build is almost non-existent.

But anyways. Suppose it catches the eye of those who haven't played the game.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard