Print Thread
D
DeEz Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Hello!

I noticed that if you make an adventure mod that inherits from Game Master, you cannot load addons into it (via the campaign creator) unless that addon is targeting Story.

This means if you're using an adventure mod to modify the GM mode, about half of the mods on the workshop intended for GM mode will simply stop working.

addict
addict
Hey DeEz,

do you mean that they can't be selected in the GM Camapaign settings window? Or you select them there and when starting the campaign, they do not work? Can you link me one or two of those add-ons, so I can recreate the issue here?

Sincerely,
Kevin

CTRL+K the elf
D
DeEz Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Originally Posted by Larian_KVN
Hey DeEz,

do you mean that they can't be selected in the GM Camapaign settings window? Or you select them there and when starting the campaign, they do not work? Can you link me one or two of those add-ons, so I can recreate the issue here?

Sincerely,
Kevin

They can be selected, but the selection is never saved to the campaign metadata.

To reproduce: create an Adventure (not Add-on) mod that inherits from GM. Make a new campaign and in the campaign metadata, select said Adventure mod then add an addon that only targets GM (example: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1265938852).

I managed to fix this by manually editing mods that only targeted GM to target both Story and GM. They then saved correctly in the campaign metadata.

Last edited by DeEz; 28/03/18 03:47 PM.
addict
addict
Hey DeEz,

thanks for the clarification smile Made it very easy for me to find what was wrong.
Will schedule it for one of our future patches smile

Sincerely,
Kevin

CTRL+K the elf

Moderated by  Larian_Koala, Larian_KVN 

Link Copied to Clipboard