Print Thread
#644431 29/03/18 03:04 AM
S
Schizo Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Where are the models for skeletons located? I'm making a raptor claw mod for lizards, and am finished accept for the skeletons, which I can't seem to find.
I unpacked Shared.pak, then went to Public>Shared>Assets>Characters>Lizards and modified Lizards_Male/Female_Skeleton_A_Body_A, but when I put it in the corresponding location in the Data folder, the changes didn't show up.

Secondly, I've tried changing a few of the heads too. Head E (the bird head) is one of the ones I tried changing, but for some reason the eyes don't stay in the correct place in game afterwards--they just float randomly around the general(ish) location.

I've also tried modifying head C, but that doesn't work. When I go to convert the .dae back to a .gr2 I get an error message.

Schizo #644446 29/03/18 08:03 AM
Hi Schizo,

you can see the location of assets by clicking on a resource in the [Linked Image] content browser and checking the "source file" property there.

The correct way to mod these is by putting your customized .gr2 file in your own mod (e.g. Data/Public/ShizosMod/Assets/Characters/Lizards/Lizards_Male/SHIZO_Female_Skeleton_A_Body_A.gr2), then opening that mod in the editor and overriding the resource you want to change by changing the source file property on it to your custom model.

Hope this helps!

Moderated by  Larian_KVN 

Link Copied to Clipboard