Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
OP Offline
A
[Linked Image]

Obviously the dead ghost is far to lively, we should kill him again.

Besides, the prince is displeased about Sebille killing the Master before he could talk to the Shadow Prince after he did already talk to the Shadow Prince. So he will just talk to the Ghost instead and totally forgot that he had just moments ago literally the same dialog already ... but hey, at least this time Sebille can make stupid comments on his talk instead of him just doing his thing when she was hiding in the shadows like all those other Shadow Assassins.

But hey, I am doing my part to improve a game in early access. Bug reported. smile

Support
Support

Do you still have a save at that point, and/or before?
If so, please email it/them (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc) to supportdos2@larian.com, with a description (or link to this topic).
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames\Story' folder.
In Windows Explorer you can zip file(s) and folder(s) by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipped) Folder'.

A
OP Offline
A
I don't have a save after, because my wife insisted that we do this again ... and again ... after each bug and result, but I have the save game immediately before.

To reproduce the bug:
Unchain Sebille and keep her stealthed outside of sight from the Shadow Prince.
Start the dialog with between the red and the shadow prince. Oddly enough you get Sebille's character icons in the following dialog.
Afterwards start Sebilles Dialog with the Shadow Prince.
Do the Combat Encounter
Talk to the Red Prince about what just happend.
Talk with the Red Prince again to the Shadow Prince, this time his Ghost.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard