Next Thread
Print Thread
D
Dazu Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
[b]Has this happened to anyone yet?[/b] I've spent months on this storymode for my friends working on it a bit each day customizing and adding scenes and importing tons of images for all the viginette parts of it.

Just about 30 minutes ago I start up dungeon master mode and I noticed my main image which is a world map for me is missing! I just see the pins... and I load it up and find out every image has been deleted, everything is blank! Its all just text with the default stone wall backround. Broke my soul.

But it must have been my fault. I've never used the divinity engine before and just right before I started up the normal game I loaded the engine. But I barley even spent 5 minutes in there! I just clicked on the default options, one of them being GM mode and looked at the normal scenes. Scrolled in and out of some random map I've never seen before and I realized I don't understand any of this.. so I close it out and go back to DM mode... BAM, everything is gone... all the images atleast.

I want to system restore but its a week back and I did so much level editing. I knew I shoulda saved every image but I would just delete and add. Any idea on how to get my images back? Are they hiding... ?

W
enthusiast
enthusiast
W
This happened to me. When I started pulling them back in via the select imahe window they all went back to where they should be.

I think it was the reload assets option for me

Moderated by  Elwyn, gbnf, Larian_Koala, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard