Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
I was just wondering: Is it possible to read the Book of the Dead that you find in Barnabus's cave if you pick Jonelath as your necromancer rather than Igor?

I always considered Igor the better choice due to the quests he gives you; but should it be possible to read the book for experience points or similar, like with the book you get from Kali ("The Demon Wars"), that would make a big case for Jonelath.

I think it wasn't possible to read it in Ego Draconis, but this may have changed with Dragon Knight Saga / Developer's Cut? "The Demon Wars" was definitely nerfed down in powerlevel, so that it only gives you three instead of the former five skill points if you read it.

Support
Support

The book can be found even if Igor was not chosen, but it has no use other than for that quest.

I went with Jonelath, mainly due to Igor's personality.

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Thanks! smile

Since I'm now playing for maximum value, Igor is the way to go then. Though I do indeed also find his personality fitting: He is a servant, after all, by force through the Island - and creates further thralls for you.

Also, there's the Frankenstein reference, you know... wink

Support
Support

I was referring to his enthusiastic eagerness to poison his master to please a new master. Though, to be fair, not being chosen means death.

C
Bugfinder General
Bugfinder General
C
I think both of them knocked off the tower mortician. smile

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard