Next Thread
Print Thread
#224120 01/05/04 10:56 AM
M
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
M
Hi I'm having my DK as a straight warrior, and starting out my character as a mage but going to add some survivor skills. I'm wondering are there stats I can completely neglect for these characters, what stats should I concnetrate on etc. This is also becuase a lot of items have set requirements, so as a mage what do they check for - is it intelligence?
TIA

#224121 01/05/04 08:15 PM
stranger
stranger
Impossible to answer your question because theres no "best way" to raise a character and it all depends on your style of play and your preferences for skills and weps used.
Only thing i can tell you is that traps in this game can be really bad, kill your chars in seconds so i guess it would be good to save a skill point to invest in trap search.

#224122 01/05/04 09:28 PM
journeyman
journeyman
Hi I'm having my DK as a straight warrior, and starting out my character as a mage but going to add some survivor skills. I'm wondering are there stats I can completely neglect for these characters, what stats should I concnetrate on etc. This is also becuase a lot of items have set requirements, so as a mage what do they check for - is it intelligence?
TIA

Intel should be your highest skill if your mage, but dont neglect some of the other skills like str and agility, they are needed to use alot of the items in the game.

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard