Ready to head to nameless isle and I have 2 quests with apparent bugs for the journal.

I've read alot on these, and spent a significant amount of time tracing out all possible solutions. I'm fairly certain there is nothing legitimate in game I have left to do, but I wonder if there is some workaround. For instance, if you looted the chest before talking to the sleeping adventurer, you can still destroy the empty chest and get quest closure. Hoping for something like that with these two...

The secret of bloodmoon island. Have helped the tree, talked to the druid, been to and fully explored the archives, but no quest advancement or closure. Druid just keeps saying, the noise has stopped. (or something close to that). Journal says I should help the druid.

Treated like cattle. Have helped both cattle, talked to both in human form, killed the witch, looted the key and house both ways and the journal is still open stating I have done what I just mentioned.

This begs the question... With the EE version, will this version also receive some bug fixes or is this version abandoned in lieu of the new version becoming 'cannon'?

Thanks for any help you may have.