Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
Been playing multiplayer the whole game. I main Lohse and my wife is Sebille. Our companions are red prince (me) and ifn (her). She'd been able to communicate with him just fine up until act 2 when we came out of the hall of echoes. He has an exclamation point to say something but neither of us were able to speak to him. I used party management and put him on my side which did allow us to have the conversation. Nothing we do though let's Sebille converse with him anymore.

Any suggestions? We've already tried killing and resurrection, and dismissing and making sure Sebille hires him. Neither of those worked.

R
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
Bump. Nobody else has experienced this? Player 2 can no longer talk to the companion she hired. It's really frustrating and we can't go back to an earlier save without losing a ton of progress at this point. As I stated before this is Sebille trying to talk to Ifan. We've tried all the "solutions" I've seen from the PC version, killing/resurrection, the troll dialogue, and dismissing/rehiring but nothing works.

stranger
stranger
Just to give you an ease of mind: You are not alone.
We are having a very similar problem: Our two main characters can't interact with each other anymore. The yellow exclamation marks kept vanishing quickly and now, as we finally managed to click on the character during the yellow exclamation mark phase, the game just crashed. It's frustrating.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard