Print Thread
#649249 09/09/18 05:33 PM
S
Spykers Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Allready a much discussed topic but there is one thing I cannot find. In the description of necromancy it states that it increases necromancy skill damage. What I can't find however, contrary to other skills, is how much? With the other skills it's 5%. Is it the same with necromancy?

T
apprentice
apprentice
T
Necromancy damage is increased by:

Intelligence
Warfare (physical damage)

Necromancy is an unusual group of spells in that they are cast much like other magic and that are also Int based but they get bonuses from Warfare instead of their own school. It keeps things interesting.

OPINION: Necromancy is not that strong as a primary school but is great to "splash" into other setups. Death wish is useful for anyone as is the incredibly overpowered Living on the Edge. A couple points of Necromancy also help you heal off HP damage you deliver regardless of what skills you are using. My physical characters always have a little necro to keep their hit points capped.

STRATEGY SUGGESTION: Use Death Wish along side What a Rush on a high wits/initiative character. Have allies bring you down to low health before entering combat. Initiate combat and enjoy huge damage bonuses with additional AP - hurt the enemies enough heal all your hit points due to the points in necromancy.

S
Spykers Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Thanks for the info and the tips! Will look into that :)

stranger
stranger
Grasp of the Starved and Blood Storm used to be so OP in classic version, what about now (due to the nerfs) in DE? Are they as nearly cool as they used to be?

If There Is A Will There Is A Way
T
apprentice
apprentice
T
I think grasp was overnerfed but I haven't played a full campaign with it yet. Blood Storm is still very strong.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard