Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
M
After liberating Saheila at the saw mill and performing the small ritual with her usually you get a slot for a source point; in my case it usually is the third one.

After installing the patch/hotfix 3.6.30.8908 available at GOG yesterday it doesn't work anymore?! Anybody else facing the problem?

To check if this is kind of an issue related to other sourcerers who can teach you either, I went to Hannag. But there things were fine - even though I don't like all animals in the forest being killed. :-(

V
Vvx Offline
stranger
stranger
V
I´m having the same problem. I finished the quest of Saheila and no source point, also of Almina and it also didn´t give any more source point. I have only 2, and can´t have third.

R
stranger
stranger
R
Having the same problem in the latest build in definitive edition on PS4. The only difference is that the problem occurs at the end of rykers quest, which should grant me my third source point. The quest ends with the correct performing of the ritual and the fight afterwards. Then the journal says that the quest is over and i got new source power but the point or a ailhhouette ia not shown. In the character section there are only 2 source point mentioned. Please fix this, so I can proceed with the game. Thank you!

V
Vvx Offline
stranger
stranger
V
Ok, solution is to proceed to another source master quest, which will add the third source point slot. It doesn't matter who is the source master, first one attempting to add 3rd source point doesn't work, but the next one does.

M
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
M
Originally Posted by Vvx
... It doesn't matter who is the source master, first one attempting to add 3rd source point doesn't work, but the next one does.

This contradicts your first post. There you said "... also of Almira ... it didn't give any more source point..." So I guessed first you were heading for Almira after being in the elven camp with Saheila, didn't you?

And It seems not to be restricted to Saheila (and Almira?). As RedPrinceFromHH wrote it also occurs with Ryker.

V
Vvx Offline
stranger
stranger
V
You are right, it could be confusing. After Saheila didn't give me 3rd source point, I loaded my previous position before going to Elven camp and went for Almina quest instead. It didn't work either. Then I tried them both and it worked (first one didn't give me source point, but second did). I think this is a bug made by latest patch. It doesn't matter who is the source master, first one attempting to give you 3rd source point doesn't work.

S
stranger
stranger
S
No it seems to be worse for me. I didn't get the 3rd source point from Hannag, and then also didn't get the 3rd source point from Saheila.

M
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
M
Originally Posted by Vvx
You are right, it could be confusing. After Saheila didn't give me 3rd source point, I loaded my previous position before going to Elven camp and went for Almina quest instead. It didn't work either. Then I tried them both and it worked (first one didn't give me source point, but second did). I think this is a bug made by latest patch. It doesn't matter who is the source master, first one attempting to give you 3rd source point doesn't work.

Ok, makes sense now. smile

M
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
M
Originally Posted by Stuart P
No it seems to be worse for me. I didn't get the 3rd source point from Hannag, and then also didn't get the 3rd source point from Saheila.

That's even worse, indeed. Hope they'll be fixing it soon.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Finally got my 3rd point. Took me 3 tries - didn't work with Hannag, didn't work with Saheila but then did work with the succubus (so had to do 3 more quests to get the 3rd point).

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard