Next Thread
Print Thread
O
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
O
Hi,

There are many mods I cannot install, since i don't have the folder [mod], when i go in Documents/Larian/DOS2 Def Ed

But i have this folder for classical edition.

Furthermore, i don't understand how to install mods with files ".PAK" (like respec at fort joy).

Can you help me please ? In french, if possible wink

Salut,
Je n'arrive pas à installer les mods pour la définitive Edition, puisqu'il faut extraire pas mal de fichiers dans le dossier Documents/Larian/DOS2 Def Edition/ Mod
....Sauf que ce dossier "mod", je l'ai pas !

Et du coup, les mods en fichier .PAK (comme Respec at Fort Joy), je n'arrive pas à les installer.

S'il y a qui peuvent m'aider, merci d'avance !

addict
addict
Hi!

Are you playing on Steam or GoG? On Steam, the [mod] folder gets automatically created when you subscribe to a mod in the Workshop.
On GoG, and in any other case when you want to manually install a mod, you can simply create the "Documents/Larian/DOS2 Def Edition/Mods" folder yourself and move the .pak file to that location.

Sincerely,
Kevin

Salut!

Jouez-vous sur Steam ou GoG? Sur Steam, le dossier [Mods] est automatiquement créé lorsque vous vous abonnez à un mod sur le Steam Workshop.
Sur GoG, et dans tous les autres cas lorsque vous souhaitez installer manuellement un mod, vous pouvez simplement créer vous-même le dossier "Documents / Larian / DOS2 Def Edition / Mods" et déplacer le fichier .pak à cet emplacement.

CTRL+K the elf
journeyman
journeyman
Where does one put the created folder?

Do I just create a new folder via my desktop and then put "Documents/Larian/DOS2 Def Edition/Mods" as it's name??

Where do I place this folder. Thanks

veteran
veteran
No, you open the path
C:\Users\YourUserName\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition\Mods
and put your .pak files there, it's where mods are placed. If there isn't a \Mods\ folder there, you can create one manually by right clicking and creating new folder, or pressing Ctrl+Shift+N on the keyboard.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by The Composer; 07/02/19 03:02 AM.

Moderated by  Larian_KVN 

Link Copied to Clipboard