Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
F
hey, I have stringent issue. I am not sure if this is the place to submit a bug report. please direct me where to post or send it otherwise.

the issue is with sir lora. you guys need to make sir lora not able to absorb the puddles of source laying around. I have had him absorb puddles of source instead of the characters that can use it and it is really frustrating. when I was trying to bless the burning pigs, as he was running around, he stepped in one of the source puddles and absorbed it and so I had to come back later, after taking one of the source puddles from the gargoyle labyrinth and put out the final pig. Even though I had to reload there because when I reached the gargoyle, while browsing the rewards, he took the puddle of source in front of braccus' tower too. I have no idea what sir lora's role will eventually be but up until now he's been REALLY annoying. I hope he'll prove worth it otherwise I can't wait to disable that DLC and play the game without him.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
I'm afraid I don't have an answer to your problem (other than saying that I agree) but I've moved it to the appropriate section for you, and also updated the title of the subforum in question as I think it was confounding a lot of people.

J'aime le fromage.
F
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
F
thank you. yes, I mentioned in the original post I wasn't sure I was posting it in the right section so it's ok with me. I read a bit around the internet to find out that sir lora isn't that pivotal to the plot, as expected, so I disabled him for now. I might re-enable him if this gets fixed or otherwise modified, since I don't think it's really a bug, rather an omission from the programmers.

thanks smile

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
I'd hazard a guess at oversight or even deliberate design decision, but as Raze is still seemingly preoccupied with dealing with support stuff elsewhere (Raze being the person most likely to have an answer) you may wish to try emailing support@larian.com to see what they have to say. As a general point I may actually create a forum sticky to that effect as things are quiet here at present and most of the actual Larian staff are tied up with ongoing stuff; and I have few useful answers, I just keep the forum tidy!

J'aime le fromage.
F
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
F
Hm, thanks for the info. I am not sure I will send a mail though. As I said, I just dismissed Sir Lora from following me. It's not a big deal, I didn't like him anyway. However, I do have another question. In the game there are a lot of other bugs that I found. For example, Magister Reimond in Driftwood, I didn't tell him about the caravan and I am not sure if this is a single instance of this happening since it's my first playthrough but I can't tell the Magisters about the caravan at all now even though the option is still in my Log. Anyway, a lot of other bugs and glitches like that throughout the game. It really feels like the game hasn't been properly run through game testing and quality assurance. I didn't get this same feeling from Original Sin 1 Enhanced Edition. My question is, why is that? It really feels like the team has put a lot less effort into polishing this game properly compared to Original Sin 1. Is it cause there was a bigger body of work? Or did they try to make it with a lower budget?

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard