Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Hello there! I saw that this type of thread was needed and shall do my duty to provide it! So the question that I'm asking is simple, tough to answer and will most likely change some PRECONCEPTIONS about everyone's favorite female lizard, but that is for you to decide and say about the Secret of the Red Prince's Soul.
I hope you all enjoy this thread and what it can say! And as for my opinion; I would say that she is misguided and in love.

Last edited by ShadowStorm; 15/02/19 11:12 AM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Same. I think it didn't help, that she lived all her life very sheltered, so she didn't know how to handle the situation. All her life she was told what to do, so he hadn't the experience or the courage to break out on her own.
That's what breaks her neck in the end (or almost broke, if you saved her).

Last edited by Zelon; 05/04/19 08:47 PM.
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
I believe that she had the experience because she clearly has a personality and her own sense of morality (albeit influenced) , but lacked the courage to be honest with everyone. I also personally think that she does love the Red Prince to a certain extent because it's kind of hard not to see someone who you have been dreaming of since your childhood that way and the thought that she didn't have a normal upbringing just seems absurd if you look at the House of Law's viewpoints.
P.S. I did save her because A player character, Red Prince and Sadha mega romance is my favorite plothole fix!

Last edited by ShadowStorm; 10/04/19 09:08 PM.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard