Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
For me, I'd like to see Yaun Ti, Emyprean Titans, Couatls, Succubi,Vampires, Weretiger, Liches, Shadow Demons, Sworrow Sworn, Fey Eladarin, Satyrs, Obilex (the mimicing slime), Drow Matrons, Skull Lords, Death Knights, and Mummy Lords.

Last edited by Omegaphallic; 14/07/19 03:14 AM.
addict
addict
I'm still waiting on some of the old classics ... has any computer game had a Ki-Rin yet? It's one of the few good-aligned super powerful creatures. I think the Ki-Rin term comes from the Far East (Qilin), and is probably a reference to the magical creature now known as a Giraffe with its horn-like protrusions, multi-colored coat, and fantastic appearance. The ancient Chinese mariners sailed the world and brought back all sorts of exotic creatures to the palace. It also appears in stories from Japan, and even in some Buddhist writings. Bits of the Ki-Rin appear in Magritte's "Le Blanc-Seing" painting, which you can see in the cover art for Styx's "Grand Illusion" album from 1977. Now that I think of it, it might be cool to work in a story with both the Ki-Rin and the City of Brass!

apprentice
apprentice
Aside to what we're already familiar with for the setting from BG1 and 2:

gargoyle, ghost, centaur, griffon, harpy, hydra, medusa, merfolk, satyr, unicorn, succubus/incubus, treant

Last edited by Lemernis; 14/07/19 05:43 PM.
veteran
veteran
Beholder, Elder Orb, Death Tyrant; Demilich; Adamatine Golem; Ulitharid, Alhoon.

veteran
veteran
The Spectator of Sahuajin City and Cespenar the imp. I kind of like to know how they fare this days...

S
veteran
veteran
S
i kind of like monsters that give you that, DUNGEONS feeling.
Beholders, Minotaurs (even tho those are mostly a race), Grell, Gelatinous Cubes, i dont care that they are silly i love em.

I love that aspect of DnD, that aspect that isnt just medieval fantasy, that aspect thats DUNGEON focused. those strange subterranean places full of murder constructs

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard