Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
When you use Runes on equiped Weapons (The "combine with" function) your DMG stats are wrong. You have to reequip the Weapon to get the right stats.
For example: An equiped Knive (dmg 4-5) combined with poison barrel will lead to extra poison damage (dmg1-2). BUT the damage is not shown in the Stats. When your basic damage was 4-5 it is still 4-5. Only if you reequip the Weapon it is 6-8. It affects every weapon in the game und also happens when you use runes on equiped weapons.

Gameversion: Latest version Definitive Edition
Language: German

Last edited by ZeroFerox; 03/08/19 09:49 AM.
Support
Support

I'll check this in the latest developer build, and create a bug report if it hasn't already been fixed.

apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Using latest Original SIn 2 DE Version. Still not fixed....

Edit: Am i wasting my time? These are bugs which could be solved very quick. Why should i waste my time any longer for reporting bugs if they do not will be fixed?! Or is there a bigger Bugfix patch comin in further time?

Last edited by ZeroFerox; 06/09/19 07:26 PM.
Support
Support

This was reported after the content of the last patch had already been finalized. The bug report I created is currently flagged to be fixed in the next update (no ETA yet).

If you hadn't noticed, closing and reopening the inventory will also get the damage to update.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard