Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
In support of all guilds of Baldur's Gate III, and as an aid to all players looking for a fitting guild, here lies the first, newly updated, and only

[Linked Image]

** If you would like to list your guild details, please copy/paste this template into your post:

----------------------------------------------

Guild Name

Guild Leader:
Guild Contact:
Guild Website:
Guild Currently Recruiting:
Active Guild Size:
Guild Type:
Guild Peak Time Zones:
Raids per Week:
Raid Loot System:

Description:

Last edited by vometia; 21/08/19 08:39 AM. Reason: formatting
C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
Tyrs Paladium

Guild Leader: Commodore
Guild Contact: Commodore
Guild Website: http://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/
Year Guild Founded: 2008 -- (11+ Years Strong!)
Guild Motto: "Play Hard, Laugh Hard, and Win, Together!"
Guild Currently Recruiting: Yes.
Active Guild Size Goal: 90-100 within the First year.
Guild Type: Casual, Adult
Guild Peak Time Zones: 5pm-2am Eastern. We have a world wide presence however, so guildies on 24/7.
Item Loot System: If you get it, its yours to do as you wish. We are a generous bunch.

Description: We are a 30+ years of age and older (25 to 65 yrs is our current age range), no drama, no zerg guild, where everybody knows everyone.. We are all about the camaraderie. We play to have fun, and lots of it. We allow you to play all your characters as YOU create them. Many in our guild have a PnP background.

We are a patriotic guild that have been and is still home to many fine veterans who have served their country proud. If you exemplify a no drama, no zerg protocol, you'll make many friends in Tyrs over the YEARS. Guild drama rules strictly enforced.

C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
Hello all!! So lets set up a guild directory.

Which guilds are going to be playing BG III?

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Commodore_Tyrs

How about the one for monster slayers? Whoops, wrong fantasy setting!

C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
Originally Posted by Lotrotk

How about the one for monster slayers? Whoops, wrong fantasy setting!

Haha very smooth Lotrotk!

C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
Howdy guild leaders!

So which guilds will be coming to BGIII? I know ya'll are out there!

old hand
old hand
A Guild of Solitary Singeplayer Immersion. Sorry, but I don't accept any more members. I am at full capacity.

W
old hand
old hand
W
Howdy guild leaders!

So which guilds will be coming to BGIII? I know ya'll are out there!

I don’t think you will find any guilds out here. While clans for co-op games do exist, they tend to be rare and small. A lot of people who will be playing this game’s multiplayer will probably be playing with small groups of friends. They don’t need to set up a guild and recruit people.

C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
Oh guilds will make their way to Baldur's Gate III, there is no question about it. There are many reasons to join a good guild. The social aspects alone can enhance a player's game experience exponentially and that camaraderie has been built right into the D&D experience since the early days of tabletop, which I was a part of (Chainmail anyone?).

Guilds can also be a solid place to go for game tips, D&D lore, making friends and many other factors that lead to replay ability and expanding your gaming horizons. Anyway this post is designed to be a guild directory, but I just wanted to reply to some of the comments above. Thank you for your input.

C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
So are any MMO guilds planning on playing as a guild?

Last edited by Commodore_Tyrs; 27/09/20 07:23 AM.
W
old hand
old hand
W
Man, you are really trying to make this happen. You are the only person I’ve ever seen mention the word “guild” on this forum, and I’ve got this place open on my phone pretty much all day every day.

C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
Unfortunately Larian doesn't think it terms of guilds due to the nature of the solo RPG element. However, this is actually a coop-mmo. This is one particular title that I believe guilds will try out. Especially old school gaming guilds. We'll certainly see.

Anywho, it there ARE any guilds trying BG3 out, you can get noticed in our directory.

Link Copied to Clipboard