Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Yunjinn Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
dont know if you guy's have already tested that, but you can easily beat her by using the Pyramid's...

as i've had one Pyramid layin where Kroxy was positioned (Wasteland's)

and i needed more Offense, as i haven't level'd the "Hellspikes", so i wanted to know if i can simply buy rings that have like +8 Offense (which would've been enough btw), but as he didn't have them, i had to go back and beat her in a other way... so i teleported back to her and as i didnt have the "Blindness" that she has put on me before i teleported, i came back unblind and read to strike and she was just infront of it and i could strike her before she even tried to move or cast a spell and evrytime i didn't hit her enough (so she could actually cast the "Blindness"-Spell, i teleported back to Kroxy via the Pyramid, waited for the blindness to disappear and teleported back to Josephina and it worked pretty easily, had no trouble doing it...

dunno if thats a new trick against Josephina or you guys already know it, but i know for a fact that it's not mentioned on "GameBanshee" :-D

C
Bugfinder General
Bugfinder General
C
It's been a while since I played but I think you can do the same thing by simply leaving the room (I think there is a ladder or something).

Yunjinn Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
as far as i remember there isnt a ladder, cause im not talkin about the dungeon where you meet her, but actually in the "endboss hall" where u're actually killing her.
so u had 2 options: using the teleport pyramid to buy better stuff from Kroxy or you'll have to load back to a certain area where you can actually level up to a certain level, but i got this done by the option i just told in here and it was pretty weird for me that this actually functioned xd

Support
Support

Shadow potions could also let you wait out the Blind effect, or running into the hallway could buy some time (though she could still come after you).
If you can attack Josephine right away, before she completes the summoning skill, interrupting that (with a melee character the Stun skill helps), she will keep trying to cast that, and not use Blind + Hellspikes.

Yunjinn Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
i already know about the "Stun skill" effect, as i've gathered some information about certain swords, as i wanted to complete the game at its fullest.
but the thing about the Shadow potion was that i didnt know that they actually existed (even tho i had plenty, lookin back at my old save-file hahah)
but i never used them (probably because i never needed them) but good to know that they would actually do the trick aswell, i was pretty much lucky that i found the Pyramid-Trick in that fight i guess.
else i wouldn't have been able to kill her, i was stuck in that place for literally an hour till i found the trick, the shadow potions never came to my mind xD

thanks for the info that they would help alot aswell, next time i play this game, i wont have as much trouble as i had before laugh

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard