I would really like to see a gift bag that gives the player the option to add personal quests for custom characters. It sounds simple , but the catch is that you would have to recruit the origin character of the race that you chose to play as (e.g. a Custom dwarf would need to recruit Beast) , carefully weigh your options when it comes to furthering your own goals (e.g. do you kill a dreamer who planned the murder of your family's past allegiances or expose him to the one he's protecting and join her and the prince you both love [depends on player choice as well ] in changing your homeland for the better as a family that actually cares for each other ) and who you support in your nation's politics effects gameplay (e.g. if your a lizard who is part of the house of law you gave more dialogue options available when talking to nobility such as The Red princess or someone else with information you need , if your a dwarf royalist you gain an extra point in bartering and an elf who doesn't support the mother tree starts with 5% earth resistance).

These are just my opinions , but I really hope we get something like this because custom characters have names and a past that I truly love to build from scratch yet doing so never gives them true plot relevance or motive that make them feel like an actual protagonist of the game's story.