Next Thread
Print Thread
#226388 05/05/04 02:57 AM
S
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
S
This map: http://beyond.divinedivinity.net/help/act1_citadel02.htm refers to a hidden room under the statue. How do you get to it? On my second pass through this area and haven't found the secret.

Edit: NM: I found it! Never fails -- post a query, immediately figure out the answer. On the other hand, I'm still not sure I understand what the point was!

apprentice
apprentice
I recall seeing my vitality go up about 40? points after I moved the statue? Can't quite remember exactly (I think it was 115 to 155) but I'm going to find out because I started over from citadel 3.

And I'm glad I did. Besides easier play now that I know some of the game's quirks, I had missed (the first time around) going back to the talking skull after I killed Fergus. This 2d time I got a nice leather helmet of luck when the skull disappeared and I've been getting a lot better item drops.

I'm going to do different skill paths for my Survivor.

And now, I'll get that Battlefield key out of the chest on citadel 1 before I drop into the pit and maybe I can whup those gargoyles, having more experience when I run into them the 2d time.

veteran
veteran
Book gives +60 vitality on touching the book - it vanishes then.

K
stranger
stranger
K
omg! i MISSED BF KEY! Now, I am stuck at gargoyles. Even tho I have doll its kinda useless against them. Is there any possible way I can get back to BF key? I am so screwed... there should be hints or something to help you find BF keys. Is there anyway I can bypass gargs to get somewhere in the game?

veteran
veteran
Which gargoyles? You can avoid those in a dead end alley. You can avoid those in the crystal bag room, by only taking the middle south key.

L
stranger
stranger
L
So, I tried to get the statue to move, but I don't know how. I saw that all the torches were out in that level. So.. I tried to put tem all on again, maybe that should move the statue, but it doesn't..

Can anyone give me the spoiler?

S
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
S
Spoiler:

move the bales that are stacked against the left wall. You'll uncover a lever on the wall. Pull the lever.

Glad you didn't have to go through what I went through!

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard