#659148 27/02/20 09:53 PM
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Big fan of original BG series and Divinity series. In my opinion you should:

*****- Fix the jumping (looks too arcadey)*****
*****- Moving objects should not be like Divinity (floating and shifting objects).******
- Make it heavier/darker (thematically)
- Add as many interesting D&D interactables (like you mentioned yelling to taunt etc.)
- Add more stylistic flair to deferentiatiate Divinity from BG series. (noticed the right click prompts and indicators are literally from Divinity)

Thanks for you reveal and I hope these are worth reading!

veteran
veteran
Thematically heavier? The beginning is about an alien race of psychic cephalopods who reproduces like Xenomorphs (minus the rape imagery) invading earth.

enthusiast
enthusiast
To be fair, we only got a sneak peak into the game so it's hard to tell where it stands thematically overall.

Last edited by korotama; 27/02/20 10:04 PM.
Originally Posted by MorphGroups

*****- Fix the jumping (looks too arcadey)*****
*****- Moving objects should not be like Divinity (floating and shifting objects).******

I like that jumping and moving objects are fast and snappy.

M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
I found the air swooshing while jumping super cheesey and while i agree the object moving is fast and better time-wise it still felt way too much like divinity and was unrealistic in a lot of ways.

apprentice
apprentice
I want to know if the game will not have a dynamic weather, day/night cycle and NPCs with routines and that react to the weather also frown
Pillars of eternity 2 has all these details.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Erwin Smith
I want to know if the game will not have a dynamic weather, day/night cycle and NPCs with routines and that react to the weather also frown
Pillars of eternity 2 has all these details.

+1

M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Dynamic weather is something i hadn't ever noticed in all of those games until you mentioned it and now I'm mind fucked.
It definitely adds a degree of depth I hadn't thought about until now.

stranger
stranger
- Make it heavier/darker (thematically)

The opening cutscene has an eye grub crawl inside your brain and begin eating you alive. I'm pretty sure the stage is sufficiently set at a pretty dark tone D:

Z
stranger
stranger
Z
Might've been said etc already but the ability to multi-select inventory items and send to camp in one click. Preferably with a confirmation before the sending incase of misclick.

Link Copied to Clipboard