Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Greetings!
I try to follow the Baldur's Gate 3 threads as best as I can but I can't find any information about the effects of our background on skills and on dialogues.
Will choosing our background give us some sort of proficiency with a certain skill or will it only affect dialogue choices? For example the noble background helps our history and persuasion checks succeed. Will we see anything similar in BG3? Or will it only play a minor/major role in the conversations with companions and other characters?

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Consulor
Greetings!
I try to follow the Baldur's Gate 3 threads as best as I can but I can't find any information about the effects of our background on skills and on dialogues.
Will choosing our background give us some sort of proficiency with a certain skill or will it only affect dialogue choices? For example the noble background helps our history and persuasion checks succeed. Will we see anything similar in BG3? Or will it only play a minor/major role in the conversations with companions and other characters?

Well the only thing we have seen so far is the dialogue but we are probably going to get some skills with the backgrounds what I am hoping for is that we will have backgrounds that the companies don't have I really don't like the idea of having the same background as one of my companies

Cthulhu: FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS I LAY DORMANT, WHO HAS DISTURBED MY- Oh its you...
Warlock: Greetings my lord-
Cthulhu: LET ME SLEEP-

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard