Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
There is no account deletion option within the account preferences or profile. Account management is part of the required functionalities under GDPR.

Since I cannot delete my own account, please delete it for me.

Art. 17 GDPR

Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’)

The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay and the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies:

a) the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
b) the data subject withdraws consent on which the processing is based according to point (a) of Article 6(1), or point (a) of Article 9(2), and where there is no other legal ground for the processing;
c) the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(2);
d) the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
e) the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject;
f) the personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8(1).

Last edited by kungfukappa; 16/03/20 03:41 AM.
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
I will contact the Community Manager about this as deleting accounts is not my decision. If this is agreed, this will obviously include your other account(s). Please do not make more.

J'aime le fromage.
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
I wouldn't have had to if you hadn't banned me for sharing my opinion, while leaving the people antagonizing me unchecked. I requested a deletion from that account as well. Delete the account please.

Last edited by kungfukappa; 16/03/20 03:54 AM.
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
You were suspended for attacking other forum members. We are very clear about that constituting unacceptable conduct. I am not prepared to debate this further so I am locking this topic as it has served its purpose: your request has been passed on for consideration.

J'aime le fromage.

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard