Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
enthusiast
enthusiast
They also have to sort through all the posts complaining about the posts complaining about the game.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
I'm going to bed. Be lovely to each other, everyone, I don't want to wake up to an instant mood!

J'aime le fromage.
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Nobody_Special
They also have to sort through all the posts complaining about the posts complaining about the game.

Yea wink

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Eguzky
Yes but it's easier for devs to find constructive critisim if they don't have to sort through multiple posts about how 'BG3 is a betrayal of every REAL fan', or how 'this is not BG3', or how it's 'false advertising', or 'a blatent use of BG IP to sell DOS3'.

And everything I threw in quotes? All things people have said. I did not make up a single one.

Originally Posted by Nobody_Special

I think the point is to stop wasting time and space by (a) repeatedly criticizing things that aren't going to change and (b) issuing complaints and comments that are nonconstructive and unhelpful (like those he quoted).

Sure, those who are unhappy with what they are seeing are entitled to speak up too; it just doesn't need to keep reappearing in numerous threads. There should two pinned threads: "Commiserate in what BG3 could have been" and "Rejoice in what BG3 will be" so there is no more pointless back and forth in thread after thread. Of course, that assumes people from each camp wouldn't cross over and argue in the opposing thread .. but I have no such faith in humanity. Oh well.

N
old hand
old hand
N
Fair enough. But other old men like me don't understand why some people don't look forward to play with new kinds of ways, new challenges, new stories, the old rpgs they loved once and are, instead, stuck into nostalgia. Enjoy your pathfinder, pal. No offense taken, and no given I hope.

Last edited by Nyanko; 17/03/20 11:26 PM.
apprentice
apprentice
I'm sure that Larian looks at all feedback provided and criticisms. I'm think that including a solution to said feedback and criticisms would bring more merit and thought to those posts by Larian, rather than just "I don't like or we don't want" posts. In the end, the game will please some and anger others, but it's been this way for decades. Please continue because I need something to read daily.

Thanks for reading...

Razorback aka Daevin Aruth
"Nullius Pavet Occursum" = "He fears not meeting with any one"
Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves...
https://discord.gg/jxA5AvA

Thanks for reading...

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves...
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by vometia
I'm going to bed. Be lovely to each other, everyone, I don't want to wake up to an instant mood!

Sweet dreams and perhaps you will dream of cheese colored shoes with sword aglets.

Thanks for reading...

Thanks for reading...

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by Razorback
I'm sure that Larian looks at all feedback provided and criticisms. I'm think that including a solution to said feedback and criticisms would bring more merit and thought to those posts by Larian, rather than just "I don't like or we don't want" posts. In the end, the game will please some and anger others, but it's been this way for decades. Please continue because I need something to read daily.

Feedback and concerns are noted in varying degrees of detail.

Originally Posted by Razorback
Sweet dreams and perhaps you will dream of cheese colored shoes with sword aglets.

I nearly always wear black! You can kinda sorta get black cheese as various types have that black wax covering.

I don't remember what I dreamt about, though I suspect it didn't feature my usual of being in a toilet in an unfamiliar place and finding there's no toilet roll. I guess I didn't need to dream it since I can live the dream!

J'aime le fromage.
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Originally Posted by Stabbey
How can you been dogpiled for "voicing concerns" when you apparently haven't been voicing concerns?

Easy, this is not the only place people discuss BG3. Crazy!

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Plus I'm being suspected of creating multiple accounts to voice and perpetuate my opinion to appear as a false majority? All because someone couldn't comprehend me sharing an opinion on BG3 outside this forum?

Yep! That did it. Thanks for being a prime example of how conspiracies are born.

Larian, best of luck with BG3 and I sincerely hope you all enjoy it (no sarcasm in this whatsoever, I know this can be misconstrued over text). I made a mistake with this post, which was meant to be a "thanks but no thanks, but best of luck" style quick word to Larian. I'm out. Please feel free to delete this account.

S
veteran
veteran
S
>Muh conspiracy
i literaly have a screencap from a forum known to do this asking people on said forum to do this.

Meanwhile your persecution complex sounds like alex jones thining hes beeing supressed for shouting about gay frogs and aliens

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by Sordak
i literaly have a screencap from a forum known to do this asking people on said forum to do this.

Memories of the Bethsoft forums being invaded on the pretext of disgruntled Fallout fans. *shudder*

J'aime le fromage.
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Sordak
its not to troll people, its a deliberate campaign, this sorta stuff has worked before.

so no, this isnt an effort to "troll" anyone.
its an effort to interfere with the development of a video game.

While astroturfing is indeed a thing...do you have any proof of this being the case?
The interent is full of lies and interrest grupes and weirdos.

S
veteran
veteran
S
ive PMed my sources to the admins.
No point going on about this in public.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard