Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Can you guys please let us review Divinity 2 : Dragon Knight Saga on Steam? I got 74 hours on it so the review is going to be more accurate. I have read reviews that say ' Don't look at my hours, I have played this game for x hours ' but to be honest I don't buy that. I am thankful that you gave Dev's Cut for free to all the people who bought DKS (like myself), but it would be cool if Dragon Knight Saga would be available for review. There are games which still have their store pages despite not being purchasable anymore, but you can still see the reviews or write your own. Maybe something like that?

Support
Support

I'm not sure how that was set up, if there is an option to restore the store page, but unfortunately that doesn't seem likely at this point.

stranger
stranger
Baldur's Gate III needs to soon newly feature a new origin companion party member young adult attractive beautiful bussom breasted intelligent and somewhat cocky and wise cracking human female Sorceror class character in the game actually.

M
Banned
Banned
Originally Posted by Cadan1973
Baldur's Gate III needs to soon newly feature a new origin companion party member young adult attractive beautiful bussom breasted intelligent and somewhat cocky and wise cracking human female Sorceror class character in the game actually.

I'm sorry, what?

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard