Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Dima01 Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
I'm getting this error when loading a saved game from my standalone adventure mod as well as other standalone adventure mods. I'm posting this here because I can't seem to get a response so hopefully this thread will get some attention from the developers.

[Linked Image]

Any ideas or fixes would be greatly appreciated.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1579783444 Pyramid of Shadows

and

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1551654175 Mystics DE

Support
Support

I'm downloading Pyramid of Shadows now.
Is there anything in particular that triggers this? One person in the comments of Pyramid of Shadows mentioned it started after a crash.

Try browsing to the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition\LevelCache' folder and delete the contents. A corrupt file there can cause problems when saving or loading.

Try exiting out of the Steam client, and starting the game directly from the '..\SteamApps\common\Divinity Original Sin 2\DefEd\bin\EoCApp.exe' program file, by right clicking and running as administrator.

If you create a new profile and start a new game, can you save and load properly? How long does it generally take to run into this problem (if you've gotten multiple reports, or started multiple playthroughs when testing)?

Please email supportdos2@larian.com with a Pyramid of Shadows save (or email/PM/post a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc), and if older saves are ok, the most recent save that you can load, and the oldest you can not. If you are using any non-Larian mods, also include a list of those enabled and/or the modsettings.lsx file from your profile folder.

Dima01 Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
I emailed off a few of the save game files as well as the modsettings.lsx. I don't think I've ever had a save not work when I saved in the starting village. Maybe because my scripts are split between two locations when building the story? I'm not sure. Any help in the right direction would be greatly appreciated

Support
Support

Is it any save in the pyramid level which gives this error, or do they work fine to start and then the error is triggered somehow?

Dima01 Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
The save file starts to load, but I'd say 2/3rds of the way the "server shut down" initiates. I have had some work, some not work. I am wondering if it's how my story script is built or if there is underlying code that messes with the loading sequence?

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard