Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
arch99 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I have just finished the 4 heroes fight in the Stonegarden, and suddenly my Sebille has wings. Permanently, as far as I can tell, I've moved around and waited for a while, as well as saved and reloaded. She is not wearing the vulture armor, though Beast is, in the same party (neither are the PC if that's relevant). As far as I can tell this is not intended, and I couldn't find anyone else having the same bug. I'm not exactly complaining, I love how wings look on her (in my past 2 playthroughs she had the vulture armor all game, they just look so good with her), but I am rather baffled. Included is a screenshot, and she can use the flight skill completely normally. [Linked Image]

D
D
This seems to be a bug, if Sebille dies the wings should go away (or in my case, end up on the ground as an item that will disappear once you try to pick them up).

arch99 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Oh fun, that means it's now a game of never letting her die, and she has my blood rose elixir anyway, so all the more reason to. Doesn't seem gamebreaking really, so I'm just glad for the extra boost to aesthetic. Can't wait until she's got that full devourer armor with the wings.

Support
Support

This is a known issue when a character is wearing the full Vulture set and another character in the party has a polymorph status expire. It will be fixed in the next game update (no ETA yet).

arch99 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Huh, thanks for the reply! That's really interesting. I'm definitely looking forward to that update, my first playthrough is at a screeching halt at the cake.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard